Vincent Clerc

francoisfou

Vincent Clerc

Post by francoisfou »

Vincent Clerc, French wing three-quarter, beloved of our Irish friends, has announced his retirement at the end of this season and will terrorise you no more !
SerjeantWildgoose

Re: Vincent Clerc

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

Thank God for that. He’ll forever torment my nightmares; the abysmally talented wee fecker!
Idle Feck
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

He’d have been awesome if he’d had a granny from Sligo

Best wishes for his plans in retirement
francoisfou

Post by francoisfou »

His mistress comes from Ballynahinch so maybe he could have played for you feckers!
SerjeantWildgoose

“His mistress comes from Ballynahinch” covers such an appalling multitude of horrors (and species). Any evidence of having shagged a Hog from The Hinch should lead immediately to chemical castration and deportation to the colonies.
Idle Feck
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:“His mistress comes from Ballynahinch” covers such an appalling multitude of horrors (and species). Any evidence of having shagged a Hog from The Hinch should lead immediately to chemical castration and deportation to the colonies.
The colonies are too good for him. He deserves worse. It has to be the ultimate. A place of never ending, soul-destroying desolation, depression and abject howling misery - Birr!
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

Theres a feckin line Spiff ffs
SerjeantWildgoose

Dead right! There always has to be room for rehabilitation in any justice system. Even some stumpy-legged, Garlic-noshing Hinch Hog Shogger is simebody’s Son.
Idle Feck
francoisfou

Post by francoisfou »

Hmmm. Going by this response I think that VC’s decision to shack up with Guy Noves’ daughter was probably the wiser option! But if he ever goes back to Dublin as a spectator, can we rely on you ´aul feckers to grant him free beer?
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

Whilst I am known far and wide for my generosity and warmth in welcoming anyone, offering a hand of friendship, a warm genuine smile and a kindly word to any stranger...... I draw the feckin line at free beer