Moderator: Puja

Banquo

Bath v Sharks

Post by Banquo »

...is it being televised?
Digby

Re: Bath v Sharks

Post by Digby »

Probably by a betting channel somewhere if one held an account with said bookmaker, other than that it would seem to be waiting for Prem TV to put the game up after the event with their ongoing belief that displaying the match clock would spoil the enjoyment.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Digby wrote:Probably by a betting channel somewhere if one held an account with said bookmaker, other than that it would seem to be waiting for Prem TV to put the game up after the event with their ongoing belief that displaying the match clock would spoil the enjoyment.
fivepointer

Post by fivepointer »

Sounds a good game, 32-26 to Bath. Both sides get try scoring BP's.
16th man

Post by 16th man »

I think that puts Sale on 53, with quins in 7th with 50, which means 2 4 point wins guarantees a top 6 finish. After that there's all sorts of perms of what happens if we get 5 or 6 points from the last 2 games, with Quins needing bonus point wins etc.
fivepointer

Post by fivepointer »

16th man wrote:I think that puts Sale on 53, with quins in 7th with 50, which means 2 4 point wins guarantees a top 6 finish. After that there's all sorts of perms of what happens if we get 5 or 6 points from the last 2 games, with Quins needing bonus point wins etc.
yep. You have a 3 pt advantage. Gloucester at home and Newcastle away are not the most demanding of fixtures to finish with.

Quins have Irish away and Exeter at home.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Not a great result for Newcastle if Irish do pull something out of the hat.
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

I just found this tab open on my computer and I have no idea if I just lifted it from here or not? Either way, the first 4 minutes I've watched of this are very entertaining. I suddenly like Mujati a lot more. It's great to hear professionals being this unprofessional.

http://www.punditarena.com/rugby/cegan/ ... l-measure/
Which Tyler

Post by Which Tyler »

Just watched the match - well worth watching for the neutrals I'd have thought.
first 30 are all Bath, then 10 minutes tightness before half time.
3rd quarter is all Sale; followed by 10 minutes of playing 7s; before both teams try to impose some structure again.