Leicester Tigers vs Racing 92

Moderator: Puja

Banquo

Re: Leicester Tigers vs Racing 92

Post by Banquo »

fivepointer wrote:I did wonder if Manu might have been better employed as a dummy receiver on occasions......just a thought.

I wouldnt be too hard on him. Tigers really lacked fluency and control. Their error count was pretty horrendous and they were up against an unforgiving defence. Scrum aside, where Cole had a really good day, they just didnt perform.

well yes, and I think he was....racing's drift was very effective and early on, the tigers pack wasn't getting out wide well. Well they wouldn't with what they had!
Oakboy

Post by Oakboy »

Banquo wrote:- Fonua was just out of his league.

Agreed. He is yet another beast on the altar of battering rams. They tend to be effective against weak opposition and coaches get carried away with them. Slater looked twice the player.
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

Oakboy wrote:

Agreed. He is yet another beast on the altar of battering rams. They tend to be effective against weak opposition and coaches get carried away with them. Slater looked twice the player.
Billy V. has started a trend. No.8s are now selected on arse size.
p/d

Post by p/d »

Feck me!!! Youngs really is poor. As for a Kitchener and Numbnuts second row Racing will be in for one hell of a shock when coming up against Itoje and Kruis.....

Fat boy at 8 ...... Probably peaked at LW

Dreadful on the whole from Tigers.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Oakboy wrote:

lol
Tigersman

Post by Tigersman »

Well I was worried that Thacker would cause our scrum to be crap but he proved me wrong.

Hell of a talent that over the top lineout throw to Manu and that SBW offload was amazing.
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

Funny how 'Carter's Racing' doesn't seem to incite the same reactions from some quarters as 'Jonny's Toulon' did :lol:
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

WaspInWales wrote:Funny how 'Carter's Racing' doesn't seem to incite the same reactions from some quarters as 'Jonny's Toulon' did :lol:
That's because Wilkinson started that off himself. He contacted pundits and the media and demanded everyone call Toulon that. That's the arrogance of the man.

I mean, presumably. I don't actually know.
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

And remember that time when he was 21 years old and did a sh*t pass for the Lions.

Prick.