Yer team

paddy no 11

Re: Yer team

Post by paddy no 11 »

I'm glad tipp won if it wasn't to be limerick......think hellov is a bit closer to that border, i'm on the cork one so happy enough

Kiely for 2 more years with DOG a selector hopefully it's 2 in 3 years for limerick, the tipp lads will be back to the drinking and fighting so won't feature next year
hellovating

Post by hellovating »

I'd prefer cork over tipp every day of the week. plus we gave Tipp a hiding in the Munster final.
Eugene Wrayburn

Post by Eugene Wrayburn »

There were always going to be some seriously good players left at home. I'm going with trusting Schmidt to know what he's doing and who's on form. There don't seem to be any massive "FFS" omissions or inclusions. My only gripe is that I just don't think 2 scrum halves is enough. we could surely have taken another and left a centre.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

NS. Gone but not forgotten.
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

What would your “left at home” match day 23 look like?
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

A bunch of disappointed Kiwis.
Idle Feck
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Ryan & Henderson is a savage 2nd row might be best in the tournament. Henshaw showed up well

Still cant see us beat the saffers
Eugene Wrayburn

Post by Eugene Wrayburn »

paddy no 11 wrote:Ryan & Henderson is a savage 2nd row might be best in the tournament. Henshaw showed up well

Still cant see us beat the saffers
Oh I can definitely see it - though it could also be the ABs we face. I just think that they are the only 2 teams in the tournament where we could produce a near best performance and still lose.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

NS. Gone but not forgotten.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Eugene Wrayburn wrote:There were always going to be some seriously good players left at home. I'm going with trusting Schmidt to know what he's doing and who's on form. There don't seem to be any massive "FFS" omissions or inclusions. My only gripe is that I just don't think 2 scrum halves is enough. we could surely have taken another and left a centre.
Is Ringrose the 3rd 9?

And I suspect you were leaving Farrell behind until England ran through the middle of the park for fun
hellovating

Post by hellovating »

Digby wrote:
Eugene Wrayburn wrote:There were always going to be some seriously good players left at home. I'm going with trusting Schmidt to know what he's doing and who's on form. There don't seem to be any massive "FFS" omissions or inclusions. My only gripe is that I just don't think 2 scrum halves is enough. we could surely have taken another and left a centre.
Is Ringrose the 3rd 9?

And I suspect you were leaving Farrell behind until England ran through the middle of the park for fun
carberry, apparently
Digby

Post by Digby »

hellovating wrote:
Digby wrote:
Is Ringrose the 3rd 9?

carberry, apparently
I'd laugh, but we're not doing any better in this area.