Who is buying our news coverage ?

Coco

Re: Who is buying our news coverage ?

Post by Coco »

cashead wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:17 am
Coco wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:06 pm
kk67 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:01 am Blimey. I hadn't realized this shit had kicked off.
I think that was the first ban Ive ever had here! Somehow a thread about terrible world news coverage turned in to a thread about trans terfy sealion farts or something. The mind boggles.
Take the L and move on with your life like the rest of us have. It was also long overdue based on past behaviour. You want to whinge about it? Take it to PMs.
Take the L? Long overdue for past behavior? No whinging/whining.. I am asking for clarity and comprehension. You chose to interject a personal grievance with me on a thread about something entirely different. You somehow got modding power, viewed it as an opportunity to act out your vengeance (?) based on your perception of something I said years ago that may have bothered you, of which you were unable to let go of. You viewed this as a win or lose conversation instead of an open discussion, and feel that banning somebody for perceived past behavior is a legitimate reason to ban... am I understanding your reasoning correctly?

Apparently somebody felt it was extreme and unbanned me immediately... Im sure you know that though.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Thomas Sowell
cashead

Post by cashead »

cashead wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:17 am Take it to PMs.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Coco wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:31 pm
cashead wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:17 am
Coco wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:06 pm

I think that was the first ban Ive ever had here! Somehow a thread about terrible world news coverage turned in to a thread about trans terfy sealion farts or something. The mind boggles.
Take the L and move on with your life like the rest of us have. It was also long overdue based on past behaviour. You want to whinge about it? Take it to PMs.
Take the L? Long overdue for past behavior? No whinging/whining.. I am asking for clarity and comprehension. You chose to interject a personal grievance with me on a thread about something entirely different. You somehow got modding power, viewed it as an opportunity to act out your vengeance (?) based on your perception of something I said years ago that may have bothered you, of which you were unable to let go of. You viewed this as a win or lose conversation instead of an open discussion, and feel that banning somebody for perceived past behavior is a legitimate reason to ban... am I understanding your reasoning correctly?

Apparently somebody felt it was extreme and unbanned me immediately... Im sure you know that though.
Loving your work Coco. Don't take it to PMs tho, that just lets him get away with it. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear and all that.
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Altho I would say, he gave me a second ban for posting publicly the PMs he sent, which understandably caused those who hadn't seen them to have a few questions.
cashead

Post by cashead »

Donny osmond wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:27 am Altho I would say, he gave me a second ban for posting publicly the PMs he sent, which understandably caused those who hadn't seen them to have a few questions.
lmao

You were given one piddly 6-hour break to cool off during a public meltdown out of pity, and a quick warning as a shot across the bow when you went straight back to your meltdown when your 6er expired. You lying sack of shit.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

A shot across the bow before your 6er expired. Fucking hell. Have you ever tried writing a screenplay?
cashead

Post by cashead »

Mikey Brown wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:18 am A shot across the bow before your 6er expired. Fucking hell. Have you ever tried writing a screenplay?
1. That's not what I wrote. I assume you have at least one functioning eye to see with. I suggest you make better use of it.
2. Do you always get buttmad when someone uses a phrase that has been in use over quite some time. Every time I see you post, it seems like you're having a meltdown over someone words you aren't familiar with. "A shot across the bow" is literally so old that it's in dictionaries, you illiterate shit.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

I'm thinking part of the problem here might be that you seemingly interpret everyone as being "buttmad" (???) or "having a meltdown" if they don't agree with you. I'm just finding this mix of intensely earnest, dramatic language and shit-posting, millennial Twitter-speak really funny.

I appreciate this is nothing to do with me and I'm just chiming in with unhelpful additions, but this does feel like a perfect microcosm of how not to communicate with people you disagree with on the internet. Very 2022, as Donny put it.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Mikey Brown wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:27 am I'm thinking part of the problem here might be that you seemingly interpret everyone as being "buttmad" (???) or "having a meltdown" if they don't agree with you. I'm just finding this mix of intensely earnest, dramatic language and shit-posting, millennial Twitter-speak really funny.

I appreciate this is nothing to do with me and I'm just chiming in with unhelpful additions, but this does feel like a perfect microcosm of how not to communicate with people you disagree with on the internet. Very 2022, as Donny put it.
Very temperate. Very un 2022.
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

Get to fuck.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Mikey Brown wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:29 am Get to fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

That's the spirit lads.

Cas, if I'm lying why did you delete the posts that showed the PMs and your reasons given for my bans? We could put all this to bed very quickly, except last time I posted the proof, you banned me for it.
cashead

Post by cashead »

Donny osmond wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:17 pm That's the spirit lads.

Cas, if I'm lying why did you delete the posts that showed the PMs and your reasons given for my bans? We could put all this to bed very quickly, except last time I posted the proof, you banned me for it.
Going back to fabrications, are we? Glad to know I've apparently living rent-free in your head for a while now.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?