Woeful Wales v Poorest Aus of modern times

Moderator: Sandydragon

Tuco Ramirez

Woeful Wales v Poorest Aus of modern times

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

15 Williams - quiet by his standards - 5 
14 Hathaway - looked totally out of his depth - 3 
 13 Watkin - kick out on the full summed up his skillset and Wales effort, never going to light up a backline- 4
 12 Grady - please end this experiment of turning Grady into a Jaimie Roberts - 5
11 Dyer - Had no chances - 5
10 Thomas - did ok with the boot but looked like a centre playing outside half - 5
9 Bevan - alright but does not offer anything different to the likes of Hardy - 5
8 Wainwright - Wales best player by a country mile - 8 
7 Reffell - Wales second best forward, made some telling tackles in an overall bad Wales performance - 6
6 Plumtree - like a wind sock flapping about - 3
5 Tshuinza, - Emperor's new clothes, one jackal - 5
4 Jenkins - quietest game for Wales, don't remember seeing him do anything of note nd was subbed off - 3
3 Griffin - Under the cosh in set piece made one turnover - work in progress - 4 
2 Lake - needs to tighten his game up, unlucky to be pinged at lineout but sloppy in possession -5
1 Thomas - anon and under the cosh at scrum time -4

Jon Humphries , Howley and please just f@ck off now.
Sandydragon

Re: Woeful Wales v Poorest Aus of modern times

Post by Sandydragon »

Tuco Ramirez wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:19 am 15 Williams - quiet by his standards - 5 
 13 Watkin - kick out on the full summed up his skillset and Wales effort, never going to light up a backline- 4
 12 Grady - please end this experiment of turning Grady into a Jaimie Roberts - 5
10 Thomas - did ok with the boot but looked like a centre playing outside half - 5
9 Bevan - alright but does not offer anything different to the likes of Hardy - 5
7 Reffell - Wales second best forward, made some telling tackles in an overall bad Wales performance - 6
4 Jenkins - quietest game for Wales, don't remember seeing him do anything of note nd was subbed off - 3
3 Griffin - Under the cosh in set piece made one turnover - work in progress - 4 
2 Lake - needs to tighten his game up, unlucky to be pinged at lineout but sloppy in possession -5

No disagreement from me. We have a couple of players who look like internationals- wainwright and Reffell. Others have potential but aren’t there yet. I need to watch Plumtree more closely but not convinced yet.
normanski

Post by normanski »

Sandydragon wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:09 pm
Tuco Ramirez wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:19 am 15 Williams - quiet by his standards - 5 

No disagreement from me. We have a couple of players who look like internationals- wainwright and Reffell. Others have potential but aren’t there yet. I need to watch Plumtree more closely but not convinced yet.
Plumtree is in at eight to replace Wainwright. Saturday will make or break him. Gatland sees a lot of potential in him.
Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

normanski wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:53 am
Sandydragon wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:09 pm

Plumtree is in at eight to replace Wainwright. Saturday will make or break him. Gatland sees a lot of potential in him.
Indeed. And I really hope he proves me wrong. I just don’t see it at the moment, other that his size fitting that large blindside model that Gatland wants.