Who is is going to the Sweaty game?

Moderator: Sandydragon

UKHamlet
Site Admin

Who is is going to the Sweaty game?

Post by UKHamlet »

Anyone?

It's my one concession to live rugby this 6N - too fecking cold for my liking. Might take my big slipper.
Chunks Baws

Re: Who is is going to the Sweaty game?

Post by Chunks Baws »

I'm heading down to Cardiff tomorrow. The past few times I've been to this game it's been blue sky and sunshine.
UKHamlet
Site Admin

Post by UKHamlet »

Chunks Baws wrote:I'm heading down to Cardiff tomorrow. The past few times I've been to this game it's been blue sky and sunshine.
According to the BBC, it starts raining at 3 and carries on until 6. Perfect.
Chunks Baws

Post by Chunks Baws »

UKHamlet wrote:
Chunks Baws wrote:I'm heading down to Cardiff tomorrow. The past few times I've been to this game it's been blue sky and sunshine.
Brilliant :cry:

Laidlaw was saying they were going to wait until they saw what the weather was doing before deciding on the roof, but did say if it's bad he'll want it closed. He mentioned how 'sweaty' it can get in there with the roof closed, he's not wrong. I'm always sweating my ass off in there, thank f@ck for the ventilation offered by a kilt.
Edinburgh in Exile

Post by Edinburgh in Exile »

Chunks Baws wrote:

Laidlaw was saying they were going to wait until they saw what the weather was doing before deciding on the roof, but did say if it's bad he'll want it closed. He mentioned how 'sweaty' it can get in there with the roof closed, he's not wrong. I'm always sweating my ass off in there, thank f@ck for the ventilation offered by a kilt.
I think that's what he might be doing at the back of rucks during most of our games.
Chunks Baws

Post by Chunks Baws »

Edinburgh in Exile wrote:
Chunks Baws wrote:

I think that's what he might be doing at the back of rucks during most of our games.
:lol:
Owain Glyndwr

Post by Owain Glyndwr »

UKHamlet wrote:
no need to worry, the roof will be shut.
Dacre

Post by Dacre »

Not going to this game, but I'm down for the French and Italian games