Random Funny Images

Donny osmond

Re: Random Funny Images

Post by Donny osmond »

.Image

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
It was so much easier to blame Them. It was bleakly depressing to think They were Us. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Think he posts on RRImage

It was so much easier to blame Them. It was bleakly depressing to think They were Us. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Metaphor for some of the RR posters?Image

Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

.Image

Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Metaphor for some posts on RR...Image

Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Metaphor for.... nmImage

Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Metaph... fwc itImage

Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

WHERE? WELL? WHERE?Image

Adder

Post by Adder »

morepork

Post by morepork »

Very good Adder, old chap.
Adder

Re: RE: Re: Random Funny Images

Post by Adder »

morepork wrote:Very good Adder, old chap.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
rowan

Post by rowan »

ImageImageImage
If they're good enough to play at World Cups, why not in between?
rowan

Post by rowan »

ImageImageImage
rowan

Post by rowan »

ImageImageImage
Buggaluggs

Post by Buggaluggs »

Random Funny Images
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Jesus fucking christ, it was better when you kept yourself to the politics page and this page was an escape, cant we have those days back again?

Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

Donny osmond wrote:Jesus fucking christ, it was better when you kept yourself to the politics page and this page was an escape, cant we have those days back again?

I blame the Russians.
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

Is this, I wonder, the very epitome of a Rowan Random Funny Image - or does it need a few dead Armenians scattered in the background?
Idle Feck
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:Image

Is this, I wonder, the very epitome of a Rowan Random Funny Image - or does it need a few dead Armenians scattered in the background?
Its wrong on just as many levels

Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

Donny osmond wrote:
SerjeantWildgoose wrote:Image

Its wrong on just as many levels

Completely wrong. Where is the camel toe?
rowan

Post by rowan »

Putin goes camel toe riding . . . 8-)

Coco

Post by Coco »

Rowan, face it... You lack the sense of humor gene.

Do me a favor and keep the Boobies and cameltoes to the privacy of your sneaky late night fap sessions in your mom's basement, or start a Boobies and cameltoe thread where you can post to your hearts content.... Even repost your own posts incessantly.

Dont make me pull the sexist card... Cos I am a woman and you know we are delicate flowers that have no other means to get what we want.

Fear me.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Thomas Sowell
Galfon

Post by Galfon »

J Dory

Post by J Dory »

Coco wrote:Rowan, face it... You lack the sense of humor gene.

Do me a favor and keep the Boobies and cameltoes to the privacy of your sneaky late night fap sessions in your mom's basement, or start a Boobies and cameltoe thread where you can post to your hearts content.... Even repost your own posts incessantly.

Dont make me pull the sexist card... Cos I am a woman and you know we are delicate flowers that have no other means to get what we want.

Fear me.
We all fear you Coco.
rowan

Post by rowan »

Coco wrote:Rowan, face it... You lack the sense of humor gene.

Fear me.
Ok, I'm a reasonable fellow and do not wish to offend anyone. No more boobies and cameltoes from me.

So has anyone been to the Miss BumBum competition in Brazil yet. It's in its 7th year and more popular than ever! One for the fu- er, bucket list :twisted: :twisted: