All thanks to the WRU.
Bloggs

Re: Congrats on the DVGS!

Post by Bloggs »

To quote Brian Moore, if it was so easy, why didn't the others win it
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

'Better' England teams have failed to win it but I'm quietly confident of this England team moving forwards.

Big tour coming up.
Buggaluggs

Post by Buggaluggs »

WaspInWales wrote:'Better' England teams have failed to win it but I'm quietly confident of this England team moving forwards.

Big tour coming up.
Big tour??! You'll be enviously watching Wales inflict a 3-0 drubbing on the ABs.
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

Buggaluggs wrote:
WaspInWales wrote:'Better' England teams have failed to win it but I'm quietly confident of this England team moving forwards.

Big tour coming up.
Big tour??! You'll be enviously watching Wales inflict a 3-0 drubbing on the ABs.
Indubitably.
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

I honestly think Wales have a chance to beat the ABs but they have to make their minds up how they want to play. When you play the powerful structured game, you're hard to beat for any NH team but come up short against the SH regardless of the frantic periods of play towards the end. If Wales can play for 80 minutes like they did against us for the last 20 minutes last week, I can see you getting a result.

It just remains to be seen if Wales only play like that when there's nothing to lose and against inferior teams. It's high tempo, high risk stuff but I think Wales are equipped to play it against the best.
Buggaluggs

Post by Buggaluggs »

Wales will do our usual. 1 complete drubbing. 1 game where we're winning with 10 to go and... And the 3rd game could go either way - a drubbing or a close loss. A win would need something odd. A red card or norovirus.