Stade Francais and Suburban ... are to merge.

rowan

Re: Stade Francais and Suburban ... are to merge.

Post by rowan »

Will this boost interest in Germany:

The Stade Français Paris takeover project gets precise

On Wednesday, May 10, two files of takeover of Stade Français Paris were deposited on the desk of Thomas Savare. After studying these two dossiers, the president decided to give priority to the proposal of Hans-Peter Wild, with whom he now entered into exclusive negotiations.
In the coming days, mutual will will advance on this project aimed at a change of ownership by the end of June.

"The longevity of the club has guided my choice, but I wanted to pay tribute to the group of former players who mobilized and federated around them to propose a project. Hans-Peter Wild's passion for rugby is illustrated in Germany through various commitments, including the Wild Rugby Academy. His personal and financial investment in the various projects reflects a real desire to build, with ambitions and solid guarantees that make it possible to watch the future of Stade Français Paris with confidence. "

Thomas Savare

http://www.stade.fr/actualites/news/com ... iciel-club
If they're good enough to play at World Cups, why not in between?
rowan

Post by rowan »

takeover confirmed.
Wild buys Stade Francais and vows to invest 36 million Euro in the next three years.
SF will have Capri Sun on its shirt starting next season.

https://www.rnz.de/sport/regionalsport_ ... 79710.html
Hollognois

Post by Hollognois »

rowan wrote:takeover confirmed.
Wild buys Stade Francais and vows to invest 36 million Euro in the next three years.
SF will have Capri Sun on its shirt starting next season.

https://www.rnz.de/sport/regionalsport_ ... 79710.html
They're telling some rubbish in your article, SF didn't finish 10th this season but 7th.

However a german article is hardly a proof if it's about a french club on a british message board ..
rowan

Post by rowan »

Zee artikle sie schpeaken off vas not in fakt mein, Herr Hollognois. I kant efen schpeak zee Deutszche, in schpite off zis vunderfull accenter. I vas only bringen das artikle to zee attention off zee bored.

Achtung!
Hollognois

Post by Hollognois »

rowan wrote:Zee artikle sie schpeaken off vas not in fakt mein, Herr Hollognois. I kant efen schpeak zee Deutszche, in schpite off zis vunderfull accenter. I vas only bringen das artikle to zee attention off zee bored.

Achtung!
Dear Mr. Rowan!
I don't speak or write dutch. Try french or english and I'll be able to understand you.
rowan

Post by rowan »

Le message etait en anglais, monsieur !
Hollognois

Post by Hollognois »

Well, if that message was done in english it's time for me to leave again. I don't understand that kind of english. That's the same thing as dutch to me ...