Terf me out...

Coco

Re: Terf me out...

Post by Coco »

Stom wrote:
Coco wrote:
Stom wrote:
How's that possible at the amateur level?

Again, why all the fuss over what is a minuscule problem?

It's not going to happen in the Pro game because a testosterone level exists.
It isnt miniscule to athletes trying to get athletic scholarships and get scouted for bigger and better things. From what pool of amateur players do pro leagues observe and recruit from?
How does it impact their ability to get a scholarship or get scouted?

https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/justice-f ... -daughter/

You may not agree with it, but whether you do or do not does not change the reality of it.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Thomas Sowell
Stom

Post by Stom »

Look, the article was about rugby.

I'm not going to get into the batshit crazy of American child sports. It's a world I cannot possibly believe is a positive thing.

If you want to find some more info about the hair growth, just read the article, or search for him yourself.

There's plenty of information.

There are testosterone tests in place. The case in your story would not happen in the UK. Could not happen. But at amateur level, why should you deny the right of anyone to play the game they want to play?

You cannot test them all...

And these are middle aged men and women, or social players. We don't do American style sports - no-one else except Russia and China do, ffs!

I'm out.
Coco

Post by Coco »

Stom wrote:Look, the article was about rugby.

I'm not going to get into the batshit crazy of American child sports. It's a world I cannot possibly believe is a positive thing.

If you want to find some more info about the hair growth, just read the article, or search for him yourself.

There's plenty of information.

There are testosterone tests in place. The case in your story would not happen in the UK. Could not happen. But at amateur level, why should you deny the right of anyone to play the game they want to play?

You cannot test them all...

And these are middle aged men and women, or social players. We don't do American style sports - no-one else except Russia and China do, ffs!

I'm out.
Ah.. I did not get the memo that this discussion was only for rugby... and only for female athletes that are not involved in "batshit crazy" American youth/high school/college sports. Got it.
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Thomas Sowell
Eugene Wrayburn

Post by Eugene Wrayburn »

I can see how you might have been confused coco, what with this being on the politics and stuff board rather than a rugby one
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

NS. Gone but not forgotten.
Coco

Post by Coco »

Eugene Wrayburn wrote:I can see how you might have been confused coco, what with this being on the politics and stuff board rather than a rugby one
The more I read about this going on, the more it pisses me off. I dont care which sport it involves.

Youre right Eugene... I will return to the kitchen where I belong. :lol:

Thomas Sowell
morepork

Post by morepork »

I don’t smell no grits cookin...
Coco

Post by Coco »

morepork wrote:I don’t smell no grits cookin...
Tacos!!

Thomas Sowell
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Not that I really want to go down this path again, but this made me lol, hard...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/18/anyone-a ... -11173537/

The Universities and Colleges Union says that regardless of skin tone, people should be able to say if they identify as black.

The body, which represents 120,000 academics, set out their stance after facing criticism over the labelling of transgender people, saying they support self-identification in a variety of areas.

The union said: ‘Our rules commit us to ending all forms of discrimination, bigotry and stereotyping. UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.’

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
morepork

Post by morepork »

Coco wrote:
morepork wrote:I don’t smell no grits cookin...
Tacos!!
Ace.
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-breathe-hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

...yes?
Donny osmond

Post by Donny osmond »

Sorry, just the latest absolute humiliating reversal from Mermaids is *quite* amusing

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk