Snap General Election called

bruce

Re: Snap General Election called

Post by bruce »

Stones of granite wrote:
kk67 wrote:
Mellsblue wrote: But those constituencies will be up for grabs during the general election.....
'Up for grabs'......are 'Stampsies' also a valid election tactic ?.
Watch out for more public school attitudes towards a democratic process.
What?
I don't know what context kk was using it but wasn't stampsies employed on a dropped conker?
Stones of granite

Post by Stones of granite »

bruce wrote:
Stones of granite wrote:
kk67 wrote:
What?
I don't know what context kk was using it but wasn't stampsies employed on a dropped conker?
I have no fucking clue. He seems to occasionally just wander off the park.
kk67

Post by kk67 »

bruce wrote:
Stones of granite wrote:
kk67 wrote:
What?
Indeed. Stampsies is always a quality cynical accusuation.
Proper twat muppetry.
Last edited by kk67 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stones of granite

kk67 wrote:
bruce wrote:
Stones of granite wrote: What?
Now that we've cleared that up, perhaps you can explain the relevance for someone who never went near a Public School.
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

Must be a 70s thing.
kk67

Post by kk67 »

Stones of granite wrote:
kk67 wrote:
bruce wrote: I don't know what context kk was using it but wasn't stampsies employed on a dropped conker?
Now that we've cleared that up, perhaps you can explain the relevance for someone who never went near a Public School.
Stamping on a conker to win an event is the behaviour of a moron. More to the point it's the behaviour of a moron who went to a stupid school.
Stones of granite

OptimisticJock wrote:Must be a 70s thing.
You weren't there, man
kk67

Post by kk67 »

Tempted by the Charlie don't surf.....but more recently tempted by the Gray Bros.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Chairman May says "I'm going to be campaigning out and around every community in the country." which suggests she doesn't know how many communities there are, or she's just making stuff up. It's not maybe Trump esque as it's more a figure of speech than a failure to acknowledge reality coupled with a lie, but it mat highlight why she's not keen on a debate
Stones of granite

Digby wrote:Chairman May says "I'm going to be campaigning out and around every community in the country." which suggests she doesn't know how many communities there are, or she's just making stuff up. It's not maybe Trump esque as it's more a figure of speech than a failure to acknowledge reality coupled with a lie, but it mat highlight why she's not keen on a debate
Let's give it a generous definition and say 650 constituencies, although there must be upwards of 100 communities in my own constituency, so that's more than 13 constituencies per day from now until polling day.

She must think she's fucking Santa.

Edit: Looked at the constituency boundary again. It's yuuuuge.
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

But shewerly we're all one, happy and united community? That means she cracks it from her own doorstep tomorrow after a lazy breakfast and then sits in front of the telly for the next 7 weeks watching Corbyn bury himself.
Idle Feck
Digby

Post by Digby »

Stones of granite wrote:
Digby wrote:Chairman May says "I'm going to be campaigning out and around every community in the country." which suggests she doesn't know how many communities there are, or she's just making stuff up. It's not maybe Trump esque as it's more a figure of speech than a failure to acknowledge reality coupled with a lie, but it mat highlight why she's not keen on a debate
Let's give it a generous definition and say 650 constituencies, although there must be upwards of 100 communities in my own constituency, so that's more than 13 constituencies per day from now until polling day.

She must think she's fucking Santa.

Edit: Looked at the constituency boundary again. It's yuuuuge.
If only they'd made the changes to the number of constituency seats she could have made this a much more likely utterly impractical target.

Unless when she says she'll campaign around constituencies she means just that, and she'll be going around a lot of places to get to where she wants to go.
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

I don't think I've ever voted LD. Do I get anything if I complete voting for the big 4?
Stones of granite

OptimisticJock wrote:I don't think I've ever voted LD. Do I get anything if I complete voting for the big 4?
A night of passion with Dianne Abbott
Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

Stones of granite wrote:
OptimisticJock wrote:I don't think I've ever voted LD. Do I get anything if I complete voting for the big 4?
With Corbyn tied up in the corner watching.
Stones of granite

Mellsblue wrote:
Stones of granite wrote:
With Corbyn tied up in the corner watching.
Or, he could join in if Baz prefers.
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

Holy shit. I'd vote SNP to escape that.
SerjeantWildgoose

How about if you get to spit-roast Nicky Sturgeon with Jeremy?

Now he'd have to watch, obviously, and there would be a risk of eye-to-eye contact, but perhaps worth the discomfort to be party to the humiliation?
Idle Feck
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

*shudders*
Stones of granite

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:How about if you get to spit-roast Nicky Sturgeon with Jeremy?

Now he'd have to watch, obviously, and there would be a risk of eye-to-eye contact, but perhaps worth the discomfort to be party to the humiliation?
There is a group-sex option featuring all the main Scottish Political leaders - Wee Nicky, Kez, Big Ruff, wee Paddie, Runny Wully, Big Dave Coburn, and just for the spectacle, Speccy Mundell.
It's a bit fecked, though. Nicky and Runny Wully are the only straight ones, who would head off for a quiet corner, while the rest engage in a knife fight.
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

Stones of granite wrote:
SerjeantWildgoose wrote:How about if you get to spit-roast Nicky Sturgeon with Jeremy?

There is a group-sex option featuring all the main Scottish Political leaders - Wee Nicky, Kez, Big Ruff, wee Paddie, Runny Wully, Big Dave Coburn, and just for the spectacle, Speccy Mundell.
It's a bit fecked, though. Nicky and Runny Wully are the only straight ones, who would head off for a quiet corner, while the rest engage in a knife fight.
I'm up for that being the way we elect our FM.
SerjeantWildgoose

So effectively reducing the electoral franchise down to a drink and drug fuelled orgy-cum-punch-up - or your average Friday night in the RHF Corporals' Mess?
Idle Feck
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

As long as there's no naked bar.

I'm tempted to change the name of the Lions thread to the RHF thread but nae cunt would get it, other than hp maybe.
kk67

Post by kk67 »

I'd be up for a night of passion with Diane.
I can imagine some might say I've set my bar a bit low but I reckon she'd be cracking good fun in the sack.
And a good chat afterwards.
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

I see Jeremy is trying Trump's 'drain the swamp' approach. Well, it worked for the orange one, so why not?