Ford.

Moderator: Puja

Which Tyler

Re: Ford.

Post by Which Tyler »

I prefer the puns to the previous speculation about new coaches.

Either way - looks like Dom Day may have been one of those unhappy with MF: http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/Bath-Rug ... story.html
Buggaluggs

Post by Buggaluggs »

Not to be Steyn, but you're closing the Barnes gate after the horses have bolted and now have the Fox guarding the hen house.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Which Tyler wrote:I prefer the puns to the previous speculation about new coaches.

Either way - looks like Dom Day may have been one of those unhappy with MF: http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/Bath-Rug ... story.html
? where is that referenced?
Digby

Post by Digby »

Which Tyler wrote:I prefer the puns to the previous speculation about new coaches.

if it was Ford who wanted Day to stay that's also quite damning
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Digby wrote:
Hucks wrote:this thread started well but it's turning pretty honnibal.
The delivery started off well enough, but it would now seem there's a collective case of the Jeeps
Not Sharp enough...
Which Tyler

Post by Which Tyler »

Banquo wrote:? where is that referenced?
My inference from the timing.
How often does a player leave a club, remove themselves from international contention, and in his parting interview state that he'd like to return in a year or so? It's basically unheard of; and to say that the day after the head coach is removed by popular revolt...
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Which Tyler wrote:
Banquo wrote:? where is that referenced?
My inference from the timing.
How often does a player leave a club, remove themselves from international contention, and in his parting interview state that he'd like to return in a year or so? It's basically unheard of; and to say that the day after the head coach is removed by popular revolt...
.......he said the club had treated him well. Think he went for the cash- else why remove from intl contention. He said nothing adverse about Ford at all, plus the article is two days old.
Which Tyler

Post by Which Tyler »

You're right - it is 2 days old - there goes that conspiracy theory.
Banquo

Post by Banquo »

Which Tyler wrote:You're right - it is 2 days old - there goes that conspiracy theory.
..it is all a bit weird though.
Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

The Times still have Meyer as favourite in a DoR role with a chap from his SA coaching team and still with the new SA set-up as Head Coach. This chap was supposedly already lined up to replace Hatley. An outside bet for DoR is Ryan whose contract with Fiji is up at the end of the Olympics. However, he has been offered a contract for Fiji sevens and XV, and had interest from Super Rugby.
Doorzetbornandbred

Post by Doorzetbornandbred »

I Camberabero reading any more puns please stop